
Moringa Oleifera
Moringa oleifera seeds are used for agricultural and industrial purposes. Specific varieties of moringa oleifera seeds like pkm1 and pkm2 are used for plantation. The industrial grade seeds are utilized in oil extraction and other related processing industries. Grading and separating the seeds by our quality team exercises a great deal of effort to offer best quality seeds. We offer the best quality PKM moringa seeds for cultivation.
ADVANTAGES OF INDO PKM MORINGA SEEDS :
Seed propagated- Annual in habit and bushy in growth
- Precocious bearing-within eight months
- High productivity (250-350 fruits / tree / year)
- Spread harvest (4 months) - Better prices
- Pods green and fleshy and non-bitter
- Uniform fruit length (1mt) -Easy packing.
- Pods non-fibrous and seeds soft even in late harvests
- Seeds non-bitter unlike perennial types
- Long shelf life (10-12 days) at room temperature
- Minimal pod damage in transit due to rubbery texture
- Amenable for intercropping in young orchards
- Suitable for alley cropping (vegetables and pulses)
- Amenable for ratooning twice
- Low cost of production
- Free from hairy caterpillar and gumming
- Soil enrichment through leaf litter-Better successive crops
- Suitable for oil extraction (30-35% )
- Preferred for curry powder making
- Better consumer preference-low fibre, good storage quality, non-bitter
Source:www.oilseedsshop.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing advantages of moringa seeds. I would also like to share moringa seeds can be used as medicinal and herbal remedies, as nutritional supplements
I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
ReplyDeleteSyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Lupus.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.