
Super Genous variety of Moringa PKM 1 True Type seeds are introduced in India in first
It has amazing yield of more than 62 tons of yield
source : www.oilseedsshop.com
Moringa seeds and moringa oil seeds in different grades amongst these PKM1 and Moringa PKM 1 True Type seeds are the most prominent grades. The length of the pods grown with these seeds can go up to 1.5 to 3 feet. They are “true to type” seeds with high purity and excellent germination properties. These seeds are extensively suitable for sowing.
Moringa Cultivation Methods
Varieties:
PKM1, PKM 2 and KM1.
Soil:
Comes up well a wide range of soil. A deep sandy loan soil with a pH of 6.5-8 is optimum
Season: July- October
Seed Rate: 500g/ha
Sow tow seeds per pit at a depth of 2.5-3.0cm. The seeds can also be sown in the poly bags containing pot mixture and transplanted after 35-40 days of Sowing.
Preparatory cultivation:
Dig pits of size 45 Cm x 45 Cm x 45Cm with spacing of2.0-2.5m either way. Apply 15 Kgs of Compost of FYM/pit after mixing with top soil
After cultivation:
Gap filling may be done within a month. Pinch off the seedlings when they are about 75cm in height to facilitate more branching. Short duration vegetables like Cowpea, Bhendi and Tomato can be grown as intercrop.
Manuring:
A fertilizer dose of 45:15:30 g of NPK/pit may be applied 3 months after sowing. Apply 45 g of N/pit after 6 months when the crop is in bearing.
Irrigation: Irrigate before sowing and on the 3rd day after sowing and subsequently at 10-15 days interval according to soil type.
Plant Protection -Pests
Fruit Fly:
Spray dichlorvos(1ml/lit) of fenthion1.5ml/lit to control fruit flies when pods are about 20-30 days old. Rake the soil after applying lindane 1.3 at 25 kg/ha
Bud worm, leaf caterpillar and leaf webber: Dust carbary 10 D at 25 kg/ha or spray carbarly 50WP @ g/lit
Hairy caterpillar
- 1.Use flame torch when the caterpillars settle on the tree trunk
- Spray chlorpyriphos 20 EC or quinalphos 25Ec @2ml/lit.
Ratoon Crop:
Cut back the trees at 90cm From Ground level after the harvest is over. In years. Apply the fertilizer dose of 45:15:30 g NPK/Plant, within a week after cutting back along with 25 kg of FYM or compost every year
Yield :60-62 tonnes of podes/ha (220 pods/tree/year).
I want to buy this seeds pkm 1 or 2
ReplyDeletePlease let me know where from pune I get these seeds.
Jaysing gaikwad
Theur
Pune Maharashtra
9665281777
I want to buy this seeds pkm 1 or 2
ReplyDeletePlease let me know where from pune I get these seeds.
Jaysing gaikwad
Theur
Pune Maharashtra
9665281777
Let me know were do I get seeds of pkm1.in Gujarat
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteI m from islampur dist-sangli state- maharasra
I want pkm2 drumstick seeds .
plz tell me where I get pkm2 seeds
my contact no. 8600120764
please contact +917373118517 whatsapp or+96555443904 whatsapp i have seeds pkm 1 and pkm 2 from tamilnadu
DeleteHello Forzali,
DeleteUnable to get through the numbers that you have provided. Please call me 09886981657. I need at least 3000-4000 plants / seeds.
Hello Forzali,
DeleteUnable to get through the numbers that you have provided. Please call me 09886981657. I need at least 3000-4000 plants / seeds.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePLS PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION OF MORINGA CULTIVATION AND MARKET PLACE
ReplyDeleteCELL NO- 9179555595
ReplyDelete
Please let me know the best variety of mornings for leaf harvesting and where I can get it .I am in u p .09415160690
ReplyDeletePlease let me know the best variety of mornings for leaf harvesting and where I can get it .I am in u p .09415160690
ReplyDeleteNice Article post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Moringa drumstick cultivation, Moringa drumstick seeds, Moringa drumstick plants, Moringa drumstick cultivation training
I can provide best variety of PKM1 & PKM2 seeds with that also organic Moringa powder
ReplyDeleteKirishna Darshan
9999718117
freshlife360@gmail.com